[ntp:questions] Meinberg NTP Software--Time Accuracy

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 25 19:32:36 UTC 2009

Back for a few words and questions.

What is Restart used for? Why aren't Stop and Start sufficient?

What sort of accuracy might I expect from my 4 servers, as mentioned above?
Are those servers applicable to any site in the USA or Canada?

I'm using Tiny Ben as suggested above to monitor the PC clock. I like it
because it has a UTC option, but find it easier to bring up the NIST clock
and check against Tiny Ben. The analog clock for Win somehow just doesn't
make it easy to compare one against the other. Anyway, it's all going well
here.

Eventually, today possibly, I'll pick up the "other" thread that considered
(started that way , anyway) Linux and Apple implementations.

--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>