[ntp:questions] Reference implementation 4.2.4p6 receive() swapping bytes..?

regan_russell at hotmail.com regan_russell at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:52:28 UTC 2009

I reviewed my code.
It is *not* *directly* in the code I added.
Its in the state machine and crypto routines.
When the crypto code does not behave normally on both sides this is a
side effect.
I have pushed it into a pathological state.

I trust wireshark and the network and there is the lowest possible
stratum servers in the same facility.

Regan