[ntp:questions] Sorry. Just a test post this time

tomnykds at router1.chaos.home tomnykds at router1.chaos.home
Fri Mar 13 03:27:49 UTC 2009

"Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88 at comcast.net> writes:
>tomnykds at router1.chaos.home wrote:
>> Just testing.  I'm expecting this to fail to post anyway.
>Moron!

Man!  Quick to judge.  Way to make someone feel at home.

>There are test newsgroups if you feel that you absolutely MUST post a
>test message!

Yeah, I tried that, and it didn't work, so I tried here since it's one
of the few groups I read, and there isn't a lot of noise.

On the assumption you are reading this, the config changes that
my news provider had to make, after complaining about so many
failed posts, worked.

Maybe I should have asked an NTP question instead of being honest.
Sorry (again).

Chris