[ntp:questions] Test internal clock

Towli towli at oldboyz.dk
Wed Mar 18 21:55:19 UTC 2009

Wau - Thank you !  i bellieve thats exactly what i needed. It works on my
personal pc but not on my domain pc. I bellieve port 123 is blocked in the
firewall at work.
Can i somehow verify if there is open for port udp port 123 and if it is not
open, is there an alternative way to do what is done with that command?

Best rgds
/T

news:slrngs2qsr.2u4f.nomail at xs7.xs4all.nl...