[ntp:questions] refclock on Windows graphs

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:31:23 UTC 2009

Yanking back to the original topic for a moment, I've added loopstats
and graphs for the subsequent 48 hours to http://davehart.net/ntp/refclock/
for comparison:

http://davehart.net/ntp/refclock/refclock-20090317-20090318-combined.jpg
http://davehart.net/ntp/refclock/refclock-20090317-20090318-freq.jpg
http://davehart.net/ntp/refclock/refclock-20090317-20090318-jitter.jpg
http://davehart.net/ntp/refclock/refclock-20090317-20090318-offset.jpg

and if you'd like to graph it yourself the raw data:

http://davehart.net/ntp/refclock/refclock-20090317-20090318-loopstats.txt

I updated the satsignal.eu NTPplotter beta when I still could not find
_*.png files being saved by the Save button.  There's a new knob to
control the period over which the jitter running average is
calculated, which most likely means the average jitter line isn't
directly comparable to the graph from the 15th/16th, otherwise
everything else is comparable.

The frequency drift was more stable then the 15th/16th, probably due
to milder weather and/or the thermostat being set back to a relatively
cool setting resulting in few if any furnace runs.

Cheers,
Dave Hart