[ntp:questions] refclock on Windows graphs

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.neither-this-bit.nor-this.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 08:00:05 UTC 2009

Dave Hart wrote:
> In David J Taylor's specific case, on reflection, the CPU temp might
> be a close enough proxy.  David runs that machine with a near-constant
> CPU load (around 20% I believe) so the CPU heat output should be
> pretty steady and the major influence on core temp would presumably be
> ambient air temp.
>
> Cheers,
> Dave Hart

Yes,

I've been searching for a utility which can do what I need, and graphical
programs or no problem, but for MRTG I need something with text output to
StdOut.  Either disk temperature or CPU temperature would be fine, just a
program which outputs a string I can parse.  Needs to run on a Dell 4400
with Windows XP.

I'd write one myself, but time doesn't permit at the moment.

David