[ntp:questions] refclock on Windows graphs

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.neither-this-bit.nor-this.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 07:51:26 UTC 2009

David J Taylor wrote:
[]
> Yes,
>
> I've been searching for a utility which can do what I need, and
> graphical programs or no problem, but for MRTG I need something with
> text output to StdOut.  Either disk temperature or CPU temperature
> would be fine, just a program which outputs a string I can parse. Needs
> to run on a Dell 4400 with Windows XP.
>
> I'd write one myself, but time doesn't permit at the moment.
>
> David

I found something on the Internet and was able to adapt it for my own use:
  http://www.satsignal.eu/software/disk.html#DiskTemp

Original:
  http://www.delphipraxis.net/topic115743_smart+figured+out.html&highlight=smart

I put the temperature graph next to the timekeeping graph here:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_feenix.php

but I think that ambient temperature would be much more useful than HDD
temperature.

Cheers,
David