[ntp:questions] Using different timebase for ntpd

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:41:45 UTC 2009

Ignore that first response, I was thinking ntp_adjtime was a systime.c
routine.

You're attempting to discipline your network card's clock, not the
kernel clock.  If you're tripping over the ntp_adjtime calls
currently, try tweaking #defines so you don't use any of the code
related to nanokernel/microkernel interfaces.  It looks like ensuring
KERNEL_PLL is undefinied should do the trick.