[ntp:questions] Windows-7 - available for testing NTP

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.not-this-part.nor-this.co.uk.invalid
Mon May 4 08:40:49 UTC 2009

Folks,

I have Windows-7 RC installed on one of my PCs at the moment.  It's
currently running the VegasV2 version:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/hydra_ntp.html

  http://www.satsignal.eu/mrtg/performance_hydra.php

and doing about the same as a Vista PC running similar software, i.e. not
very well!  I don't know yet how long I will keep that PC running
Windows-7, but if anyone wants any tests done just ask.

There will be a public beta release of Windows-7 RC tomorrow, so if you
prefer to test on your own PCs that's going to be easy as well.

Cheers,
David