[ntp:questions] Bulova Men's Tan Tortoise Shell Leather Strap Watch #97A08

Aubin at stevie.com Aubin at stevie.com
Thu May 21 09:24:05 UTC 2009

Price:$175.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000FVC50C
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000FVC50C

The case size of 34 millimeters is what I consider average and not "too small for any man." The trend these days for bigger is better, ridiculously oversize wristwatches might make a 34mm case look smaller by comparison, but when these huge watches go out of style, the classic styles will still be just that: Classic. I am replacing this same watch with one I purchased about two years ago and I was very pleased with it.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for clean design and a more retro or classic look. Also, when the battery needs to be replaced, next time I will take it to a watch shop, since I ruined my last Bulova trying to "do-it-yourself."
This watch is WAY TOO Small for any man. Is this a children's watch??? I bought this to give to my Best Man at my wedding and now I'm out of time. I'm very disappointed in Bulova and Amazon!
Bulova Men's Watch
Bring a shining accent to your business wear with this brilliant gold-tone Bulova stainless steel men's dress watch, which is matched with a light brown tortoise shell leather strap featuring tonal stitching. This large, round watch features a rounded, slightly raised bezel with a highly polished finish framing a textured gilt dial. It also includes shiny gold obelisk-shaped hour markers and thin gold baton hands (with seconds hand). This precise quartz timepiece also features a scratch-resistant mineral crystal and water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet).

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Pike Street 100% Egyptian Cotton 725-Gram 6-Piece Towel Set, White:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000BIZWDQ
 SanDisk 4 GB Extreme III SDHC Card (SDSDRX3-4096-A21, Retail Package):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000OFWJO6