[ntp:questions] New Version of NTP Installer for Windows from Meinberg

Heiko Gerstung Heiko_removeme at am-anger-1.de
Fri May 22 11:55:55 UTC 2009

Hi Clock Addictives,

following the security update of NTP we built a new version of our NTP
Installer for Windows which now installs NTP 4.2.4p7 (ntpd and tools) as
well as the full NTP Documentation. The installer now also includes the
current version of the OpenSSL library (0.9.8k).

All executable files and the installer itself have been digitally signed
by Meinberg.

Please refer to our formal announcement:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/news/software-new-ntp-version-4-2-4p7-for-windows-security-update.htm

You can download the latest version of the Meinberg NTP Installer for
Windows for free, just point your browser to our NTP download page:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm

The new version has been nicknamed "copenhagen" because I am going to
spend my summer vacation with my family in Denmark this year. I am not
quite sure if we will make it to Copenhagen, though.

We also offer a NTP graphical user interface for Windows called NTP Time
Server Monitor. This software allows to check and monitor the status of
NTP servers (the locally running ntpd as well as NTP servers on the
network), allows to control the NTP service on your Windows machine and
offers a wealth of tools and possibilities for debugging and diagnosis
of ntpd instances.

The NTP Time Server Monitor is available for free on our website:
http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/time-server-monitor.htm

Any questions regarding the NTP Installer for Windows? Please contact us
at ntp-support at meinberg.de!

Regards,
  Heiko