[ntp:questions] NMEA ref.clock better than my ISP's timeserver?

E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists Null at BlackList.Griffin-Technologies.invalid
Thu May 28 04:42:02 UTC 2009

Unruh wrote:
 > Note that my checking with something in germany is not going
 >  to give me very good timing. the earth is a large place.

Isn't the round trip delay calc
     (Client Destination TS - Client Origin TS)
   - (Server Transmit TS - Server Receive TS)
  diff supposed to help compensate for that?

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <BlackList at Griffin-Technologies.net>
  will be added to the BlackLists.