[ntp:questions] Fudge time offset on client/peer?

David Mills mills at udel.edu
Sun Nov 8 00:52:41 UTC 2009

Danny,

Sure you can in a couple of lines of code. However, where are you going
to put the result? The proto_config() call has a fixed number of fields
all tied up with data structures used for name resolution and for remote
configuration. The original plan, now only part way completed, was to
save everything in the parse ttree while the resolver is out to lunch,
then pick up where it left off when lunch is over. That would completely
resolve (no pun) the issue and allow an indefinate expansion in
configuration options.

Dave