[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.5p244-RC Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Fri Nov 13 00:30:32 UTC 2009
Redwood City, CA - 2009/11/12 - The NTP Public Services Project
(http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.5p244-RC,
a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
File-size: 4274177 bytes
MD5 sum: b6f42a8cfd1f6670ee9c9fa34f248a15
* [Bug 1226] Fix deferred DNS lookups.
* [Bug 1003] ntpdc unconfig command doesn't prompt for keyid.
* [Bug 1376] Enable authenticated ntpq and ntpdc using newly-available
* ntp-keygen, Autokey OpenSSL build vs. run version mismatch is now a
* new crypto signature cleanup.
* keygen.html updates from Dave Mills.
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
provides support and additional development resources for the
Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
More information about the questions