[ntp:questions] help with setting up NTP on windows with a USB GPS

jack j.jack.wang at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:30:42 UTC 2009

David,

I only have the following in the configure file:

server 127.127.20.1 minpoll 4 prefer

I found the following entry in the log file:

Using user-mode PPS timestamp

Does it mean NTP reads the GPS strings and sees the 1PPS signal?

All the values are still 0 including reach. At one point for about 10
minutes, I saw some values after rebooting the machine but they
disappeared quickly.

Thanks.

jack

ps: I am using the latest NTP from Dave Hart's website. I also
installed serialpps.sys.