[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.5p249-RC Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Sat Nov 28 11:30:28 UTC 2009
Redwood City, CA - 2009/11/28 - The NTP Public Services Project
(http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.5p249-RC,
a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
File-size: 4312869 bytes
MD5 sum: 3ad2756d6f057679ebba0bba30f70600
* [Bug 1400] An empty KOD DB file causes sntp to coredump.
* sntp: clean up some error messages.
* sntp: Use the precision to control how many offset digits are shown.
* sntp: Show root dispersion.
* Cleanup from the automake/autoconf upgrades.
* sntp: documentation cleanup.
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
provides support and additional development resources for the
Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
More information about the questions