[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.5p232-RC Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Wed Oct 14 09:31:10 UTC 2009
Redwood City, CA - 2009/10/14 - The NTP Public Services Project
(http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.5p232-RC,
a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
* [Bug 1337] fix incorrect args to setsockopt(fd, IP_MULTICAST_IF,...).
* [Bug 1339] Fix Windows-only ntp_strerror() infinite recursion.
* [Bug 1302] OpenSSL under Windows needs applink support.
* [Bug 1341] NMEA driver requires working PPSAPI #ifdef HAVE_PPSAPI.
* Update documentation for ntpq --old-rv, saveconfig, saveconfigdir,
ntpd -I -L and -M, and interface/nic rules. (From Dave Hart)
* Construct ntpd keyword scanner finite state machine at compile time
rather than at runtime, shrink entries from 40+ to 8 bytes.
The file-size of this Release Candidate is 4254286 bytes. An MD5 sum
of this release is available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
provides support and additional development resources for the
Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
More information about the questions