[ntp:questions] lists.ntp.org uses an invalid security certificate....

E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists Null at BlackList.Griffin-Technologies.invalid
Sun Sep 6 23:03:50 UTC 2009

<http://www.google.com/search?q=https+self+signed+SSL+cert>

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <BlackList at Griffin-Technologies.net>
  will be added to the BlackLists.