[ntp:questions] PC DCF-77 signal emulation?

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Tue Sep 8 23:05:07 UTC 2009

I've bought a number of clocks from Germany that use DCF-77 for time
set/synchronization.  Needless to say, here in the states I can't use DCF-77.
I have see a number of GPS -> DCF-77 converters, but since I have a GPS synced
NTP server, I'd rather just pull time from the client Linux box next to my
desk.  Does anyone have or know of a USB or serial device that can output a
DCF-77 signal to a number of clocks (4)?

Thanks in advance.
--

Pete Ashdown  pashdown at xmission.com  http://pashdown.org  Salt Lake City, Utah
     XMission Internet Access - http://xmission.com - Voice: 801 539 0852