[ntp:questions] how to have offset < 1ms

unruh unruh at wormhole.physics.ubc.ca
Thu Apr 15 15:29:31 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-15, John Hasler <jhasler at newsguy.com> wrote:
> Rob writes:
>> I think [Bill Unruh] is just a student with no professional experience
>> at all.
>
> ROFL.  I suggest that you consult Google.

His comment is fair enough. I do not have professional experience in
running a shipboard timing, or dealing with procurement officers.
 I just have a physicists idea that a kludge solution is better than no solution.
Once you have proven it works, you can then spend the 3 years and
countless memos trying to get official space on the hull to mount the
receiver.