[ntp:questions] Trouble with XP IPv6 ntp client (still unable to connect to link local ntp server)

Cindy Huyser chuyser at io.com
Sat Aug 7 13:45:30 UTC 2010

On Aug 6, 4:16 pm, E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the
BlackLists <N... at BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid> wrote:
> Cindy Huyser wrote:
> > I'm puzzled as to why there's not even an attempt at neighbor discovery..
>
> For XP IPv6 I thought the LLTD or PNRP OS add-on facilitated that?

I believe PNRP is really for a Windows peer-to-peer network; it looks
like LLTD is primarily to enable network discovery when an XP computer
is connected to one running Vista. On the off chance that LLTD might
be playing a role, I did install it, but there was no change in
status. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Cindy