[ntp:questions] Does NTPClient need to be enabled for clients

Jorge Silva jorgesilva_pt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:38:31 UTC 2010

No, no, no :) You're missing the point -:)

Is not the same thing... Why having DC on the public when you can perform
that job internally

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"Jonathan de Boyne Pollard" <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups at NTLWorld.COM> wrote
in message
news:IU.D20100211.T173215.P28255.Q0 at J.de.Boyne.Pollard.localhost...