[ntp:questions] Does NTPClient need to be enabled for clients

Jorge Silva jorgesilva_pt at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 20:44:19 UTC 2010

Sounds that you're all choosing the incorrect router...

If you're a home user, and with Linksys router I believe that you're, try
out SMC... -:) Forget that Linksys is Cisco based - LOL
Otherwise ask Paul's $100K Router Vendor :)

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

news:7qOdnWzX-7lqz-nWnZ2dnUVZ_rCdnZ2d at giganews.com...