[ntp:questions] Does NTPClient need to be enabled for clients

Jorge Silva jorgesilva_pt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 23:05:54 UTC 2010

Hold on...
I'm not criticizing people for using them. I work in a company where (among
other services) we provide ISP to our clients, as you can imagine we can't
"afford- if you know what I mean :)" to have the Linksys or SMCs, or any
other crap routers. It would be really nice if some companies could rely in
one of those routers, but my point is not that nor I meant to criticize the
companies that use them. As I said before " if you're happy with it, keep
it".

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

news:OLkioA6qKHA.1800 at TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...