[ntp:questions] Does NTPClient need to be enabled for clients

Jorge Silva jorgesilva_pt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 23:12:55 UTC 2010

Hi Jonathan
Perhaps your cheap router (and I'm saying this because you mentioned as few
posts ago) has redundant hardware like these one have, or perhaps your
backplane (BTW: do you know what backplane your router has??!!) supports the
amount of traffic that these ones supports, or perhaps can active support
with low SLAs or perhaps you can have redundant configuration, or perhaps...
Ops... I just noticed, perhaps you don't have a clue what I'm talking
about!!!!

--

I hope that the information above helps you.
Have a Nice day.

Jorge Silva
MVP Directory Services

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"Jonathan de Boyne Pollard" <J.deBoynePollard-newsgroups at NTLWorld.COM> wrote
in message
news:IU.D20100212.T133652.P29573.Q0 at J.de.Boyne.Pollard.localhost...