[ntp:questions] Does NTPClient need to be enabled for clients

Ace Fekay [MVP-DS, MCT] aceman at mvps.RemoveThisPart.org
Sun Feb 14 07:19:56 UTC 2010

"Jorge Silva" <jorgesilva_pt at hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:A5282823-2508-45CB-A101-9E08ECB36D8A at microsoft.com...

Jorge,

No, I never meant to imply anything, nor do I feel you've implied or
criticized anyone or anything.

:-)

Ace