[ntp:questions] NTP for iPhone

casebash walkraft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 01:30:02 UTC 2010

Actually, while that link isn't broken, the files it refers to are not
available (the  link is to wayback machine). Anyone know of any ntp
attempts? BTW, in terms of accuracy, Emerald time claims to have a
standard deviation of 0.0042 seconds, while my phones clock is off
Emerald times by -0.385 seconds. So, if one phone can be off by that
much, two phones could be off by 0.8 seconds.