[ntp:questions] Tutorial for setting up Garmin 18 LVC on FreeBSD 8.0

ryandoyle rd at ryandoyle.net
Mon Feb 22 11:35:17 UTC 2010

For anyone interested in setting up a Garmin 18 LVC GPS receiver on
FreeBSD 8, I wrote up a fairly detailed tutorial of my experiences
here: http://blog.doylenet.net/?p=145

A couple of months ago I thought it would be a neat idea to run a
strat 1 time server at my work. I hadn't had any experience with NTP
before, didn't know what local clock drivers were etc... and coming
from a Linux background I had very little experience with FreeBSD.
This guide hopefully is useful to someone who wants to setup a strat 1
time server but isn't sure where to start.

If there are any comments or errors, please let me know

Cheers