[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.5p250-RC Released
NTP Public Services Project
webmaster at ntp.org
Tue Jan 12 02:47:19 UTC 2010
Redwood City, CA - 2009/11/30 - The NTP Public Services Project
(http://support.ntp.org/) is pleased to announce that NTP 4.2.5p250-RC,
a Release Candidate of the NTP Reference Implementation from the
NTP Project, is now available at http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html and
File-size: 4316515 bytes
MD5 sum: c12035afaa7e6d81e2a78fa858ee7d55
* [Bug 1386] Deferred DNS doesn't work on NetBSD
* [Bug 761] internal resolver does not seem to honor -4/-6 qualifiers
* [Bug 1391] avoid invoking autogen twice for .c and .h files.
* [Bug 1397] shmget() refclock_shm failing because of file mode.
* Pass no_needed to ntp_intres as first part of fixing [Bug 975].
* Add ./configure --enable-force-defer-DNS to help debugging.
* sntp documentation updates.
Please report any bugs, issues, or desired enhancements at
The NTP (Network Time Protocol) Public Services Project, which is
hosted by Internet Systems Consortium, Inc. (http://www.isc.org/),
provides support and additional development resources for the
Reference Implementation of NTP produced by the NTP Project
More information about the questions