[ntp:questions] Timekeeping broken on Windows XP with multimedia timer enabled (-M option)

Wed Jan 27 23:54:26 UTC 2010

David J Taylor wrote:
> BlackList wrote in message
>> <http://www.marvell.com/platforms/plug_computer/>
>
> Thanks for that.  Interesting, as it seems that you /may/
>  be able to get access to a serial I/O (needed for the GPS)
>  according to the diagram here:
> <http://www.marvell.com/platforms/Marvell_PlugComputer_DevKit.pdf>
>
> I wonder whether anyone has ported NTP to this platform,
>  and what accuracy they have seen?

<http://plugcomputer.org/plugforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=52733b6b94aef4c469fccaabb98b52e4&topic=912.msg6855#msg6855>
notjeff: "I just recently setup my sheevaplug as a stratum-1 NTP server."
<http://tinyurl.com/yf7684o>

  will be added to the BlackLists.