[ntp:questions] w32time

Dave Hart davehart at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 04:26:31 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 17:31 UTC, Ryan Malayter <malayter at gmail.com> wrote:
> There is still no published RFC for NTPv4.

That's true, but it will not be true for much longer:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/cluster_info.php?cid=C76

I encourage you to click on the underlined AUTH48 links.  All authors
of the four pending NTPv4 RFCs have signed off.  I make no predictions
about exact timing, but from what I understand of the process, and
what those rfc-editor.org pages currently show, it appears these RFCs
will issue this summer.

Get used to thinking 5905 when you hear 1305...

My thanks and congratulations to all those involved in the NTPv4 RFC efforts.

Cheers,
Dave Hart