[ntp:questions] w32time

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Mon Jun 21 11:58:53 UTC 2010

On 2010-06-21, David J Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> "Steve Kostecke" <kostecke at ntp.org> wrote in message
>
>> There is an ./ntpsnmpd directory in ntp-dev and ntp-stable.
>>
>> The earliest mention of snmp I can find in the ntp-dev ChangeLog is
>> (4.2.5p130) 2008/09/13
>
> Thanks, Steve. Yes, I know there is work ongoing, but it doesn't seem
> to have made it into the Windows port of ntpd 4.2.6p2-RC5 as yet.

You could file an enhancement request in our BTS (at
http://bugs.ntp.org) to let our developers know that you'd like to
have this feature added. But, unless people step up to the plate and
contribute, you will most likely have to continue to wait.

Coders are welcome to contribute to the NTP development effort. The
source code is available for download from
http://www.ntp.org/downloards.html or http://support.ntp.org/download.
Developement issues are discussed on hackers at lists.ntp.org.

Individuals and organizations who wish to support NTP development, but
do not have the time or ability to code, are encouraged to join the NTP
Forum (http://ntpforum.isc.org/).

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>