[ntp:questions] w32time

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Mon Jun 21 14:09:00 UTC 2010

"Steve Kostecke" <kostecke at ntp.org> wrote in message
news:slrni1ukvt.vh7.kostecke at stasis.kostecke.net...
[]
> You could file an enhancement request in our BTS (at
> http://bugs.ntp.org) to let our developers know that you'd like to
> have this feature added. But, unless people step up to the plate and
> contribute, you will most likely have to continue to wait.

Thanks, Steve.  Bug 1577 added.

> Coders are welcome to contribute to the NTP development effort. The
> source code is available for download from
> http://www.ntp.org/downloards.html or http://support.ntp.org/download.
> Developement issues are discussed on hackers at lists.ntp.org.

I don't do "C" so I can't really help.

If a DLL is all that is required I can certainly try and write that in
Delphi, but I suspect that few other developers could reproduce or modify
it.  I wouldn't know how to extract the relevant variables from NTP's
memory area or API call either.

Perhaps some of the following may be of help?

Thanks,
David