[ntp:questions] Batch of 4 NTP RFCs are out: 5905-5908

Hal Murray hal-usenet at ip-64-139-1-69.sjc.megapath.net
Tue Jun 22 01:56:37 UTC 2010

RFC 5905
        Title:      Network Time Protocol Version 4:
                    Protocol and Algorithms Specification
        Pages:      110
        Obsoletes:  RFC1305, RFC4330

RFC 5906
        Title:      Network Time Protocol Version 4:
                    Autokey Specification
        Pages:      58

RFC 5907
        Title:      Definitions of Managed Objects for
                    Network Time Protocol Version 4 (NTPv4)
        Pages:      26

RFC 5908
        Title:      Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server
                    Option for DHCPv6
        Pages:      9