[ntp:questions] ntpdsim-4.2.6p1

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Jun 24 18:56:40 UTC 2010

Wolfgang,

I used this program extensively some years ago, but not with the new
syntax. I am told it enables many new features, but I have not verified
that. You might be able to drop back to the old syntax The old syntax
allowed only a single server and client, but the new syntax should
support multiple servers, each with its own simuated statistics.

Dave