[ntp:questions] Trimble Resolution SMT

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at signaturealpha.com
Tue May 4 13:48:26 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to have NTP use the trimble resolution SMT gps module, I
have tried other trimble clock driver without success so I assume that
one specific to the module has to be used. Unfortunately there does not
seems to be any way to search the mailing list to see if this was
discuss before. I would appreciate if anyone with information could get
back to me.

I am trying to make this work on an embedded linux platform, I already
have the linuxpps driver installed and have the /dev/pps0 node
available. the module is wired to /dev/ttyS1. Using the clock driver for
the palisade lead to wrong answer format messages.

Regards