[ntp:questions] Converting from Y-m-d h:m:s

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at signaturealpha.com
Sat May 15 15:03:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am looking to stay on true time, the real issue here in those
installation is not realy having the perfect time but that all the
device in the field have the same time. There are new ways to acheive
this  such as IEEE 1588 but since no one is ready for this using GPS
device is our closest friend. But it's funny you asked, soon we will
tackel simple synchronous switching of breaker and then we'll have to
keep up with the AC cycles