[ntp:questions] NMEA driver using common PPSAPI code

Tue Oct 26 19:22:15 UTC 2010

On 10/1/2010 3:52 AM, Venu Gopal wrote:
> 1. NTP configuration:
>
> server 127.127.20.0 mode 24 minpoll 4 maxpoll 4
> fudge 127.127.20.0 flag1 1
> fudge 127.127.20.0 flag2 0
> fudge 127.127.20.0 flag3 1

Do you need to change that to 127.127.20.4 ?

ntp-dev-4.2.7p72 refclock_nmea.c
 * GPS sentences other than RMC (the default) may be enabled by setting
 * the relevent bits of 'mode' in the server configuration line
 * server 127.127.20.x mode X
 *
 * bit 0 - enables RMC (1)
 * bit 1 - enables GGA (2)
 * bit 2 - enables GLL (4)
 * bit 3 - enables ZDA (8) - Standard Time & Date
 * bit 3 - enables ZDG (8) - Accord GPS Clock's custom sentence with GPS time
 *			     very close to standard ZDA
 *
 * Multiple sentences may be selected except when ZDG/ZDA is selected.

  will be added to the BlackLists.