[ntp:questions] NMEA driver using common PPSAPI code
E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
Null at BlackList.Anitech-Systems.invalid
Tue Oct 26 19:22:15 UTC 2010
On 10/26/2010 1:37 AM, Venu Gopal wrote:
> I've tested with uBlox GPS receiver (which of course
> doesn't spit ZDG sentences).
> The moment I use Accord's GPS Clock, which generates ZDG,
> the clock steps randomly sometimes from few milli-seconds
> to 14.5 seconds. The biggest problem here is that the step
> size if not constant :-).
> Any clues of why this is happening?
On 10/1/2010 3:52 AM, Venu Gopal wrote:
> 1. NTP configuration:
> server 127.127.20.0 mode 24 minpoll 4 maxpoll 4
> fudge 127.127.20.0 flag1 1
> fudge 127.127.20.0 flag2 0
> fudge 127.127.20.0 flag3 1
Do you need to change that to 127.127.20.4 ?
* GPS sentences other than RMC (the default) may be enabled by setting
* the relevent bits of 'mode' in the server configuration line
* server 127.127.20.x mode X
* bit 0 - enables RMC (1)
* bit 1 - enables GGA (2)
* bit 2 - enables GLL (4)
* bit 3 - enables ZDA (8) - Standard Time & Date
* bit 3 - enables ZDG (8) - Accord GPS Clock's custom sentence with GPS time
* very close to standard ZDA
* Multiple sentences may be selected except when ZDG/ZDA is selected.
E-Mail Sent to this address <BlackList at Anitech-Systems.com>
will be added to the BlackLists.
More information about the questions