[ntp:questions] Palisade Reference Clock

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at signaturealpha.com
Wed Sep 1 16:54:26 UTC 2010

  Have you looked at both firmware docs to insure that there is no
changes in the packet data.

I had to play with this driver to talk to a resolution SMT and just a
few changes in bits definition gave me
the same error. the driver will fail even if the error is from another
packet (secondary time or such)

hth