[ntp:questions] Why does ntp keep changing my conf file?

Sat Sep 18 01:50:20 UTC 2010

Daniel Havey wrote:
> Wireless packets simply do not move that fast.

I would have guessed even 802.11a or g AP would be able to
 reach a couple thousand packets per second, which could
 result in sub-millisecond packet timing, and 802.11n AP
 perhaps few hundred thousand packets per second resulting
 in a few microseconds packet timing?

 {Then again, perhaps my guesses are out of the park.}

  will be added to the BlackLists.