[ntp:questions] Test ntpd performance

R C rc_work at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 00:05:34 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for your prompt response.

My main intension of this scalability testing is to find out

1. how long it takes for the ntpd server to serve 100,000 clients.
2. What is the rate at which the server can process client requets.

So, to test the above, I want to be able to simulate a 100,000 clients so i can
hit my ntpd server with these 100,000 client requests. Please let me know if you
have more questions.

Thanks,
RC.