[ntp:questions] Test ntpd performance

R C rc_work at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 16:36:08 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your responses. Sorry about the ambiguity.

1. Atleast if not a 100,000 all at a time, say 10000 client requests at a time
hitting the server.

2. I want to see how long the server takes to serve a 100,000 requests totally,
if 5000 or 10000 requests are received at the same time.
3. Also, while serving these 100,000 requests, if there are any failures.
4. Are there any established performance results for ntpd already?

Thanks for your help.

RC.