[ntp:questions] Test ntpd performance

R C rc_work at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 16:33:45 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Sorry about my ambiguous questions. this is not a home work assignment. i need
this to do my work actually. it was my bad regarding the ntpload.c. My
apologies.

I cannot seem to find the file ntpload.c at
http://n1.taur.dk/permanent/ntpload.c. Can you please provide me with this file?

Thanks for all your help.