[ntp:questions] ntpq -p versus ntpstat

Wed Apr 6 18:36:25 UTC 2011

BlackLists wrote:
> one of those software is broken.
>
>  {I'm guessing ntpstat isn't parsing the response properly?
>    You might want to check people.redhat.com/rkeech/#ntpstat
>    I think this was discussed a few months ago}
> <groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.time.ntp/browse_thread/thread/d2e2e401375e93d6/>

<pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=ntp.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=commit&s=ntpstat>
2010-05-13 	Miroslav Lichvar
- update ntpstat to use current system variable names (#588067)
- print synchronization distance instead of dispersion in ntpstat
- clarify ntpd -q description

  will be added to the BlackLists.