[ntp:questions] Sure GPS: Programming it now works

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Sat Apr 9 00:00:57 UTC 2011

Uwe Klein <uwe at klein-habertwedt.de> wrote:
> ( OT: I had looked into GPS attitude "compass" devices for a
>   potential customer.  first seen usage some years ago by Armadillo
>   Aerospace for attitude control exorbitantly expensive 5..10k€. I'd
>   like to have a cheap dual antenna device )

Being a member of the peanut gallery I have no complete idea what that
would be, nor whether one or more of the devices mentioned at
http://www.altusmetrum.org/TeleMetrum/ might suffice, or if they might
be able to make something along those lines, but I'll post it :)

rick jones
--
web2.0 n, the dot.com reunion tour...