[ntp:questions] Sure GPS - Very High Jitter and Offset

Ken Link klink at numberzero.org
Sun Aug 7 05:21:54 UTC 2011

You're right, it's not supposed to. I re-did it and now it appears to
be working.

After soldering: http://i.imgur.com/6WtxG.png

Looks like this is as good as it'll get on Windows. Next step: move it
to my Ubuntu Linux server. Thanks for all the help!

By the way, my ntp.conf file is still simply "server 127.127.20.1 mode
18 minpoll 4 prefer" and "server 127.127.22.1 minpoll 4". I don't
think I need to do any fudging...correct me if I am wrong (more
importantly: will this differ in Linux)?

Ken