[ntp:questions] Linux, Garmin GPX-18X LVM & PPS

Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" at ntp.org
Tue Dec 6 20:34:09 UTC 2011

Uwe Klein wrote:
> Miguel Gonçalves wrote:
>> And once you get it working you will start buying GPS devices to add more
>> NTP servers to your network. It's addicting!
>>
>> My main NTP servers are two ALIX 1D mini-ITX computers that consume only
>> 5W! :-)
>
> Where does the local chapter for NTP anonymous meet ;-)

For those of us who have setup more than ~10 ntp server, 3 of which are
currently running at home/mountain cabin?

My Oncore is currently idle, and so are a couple of $25 Garmin
12-channel boards, but here at home both the Garmin 18 LVC and the Sure
box is active.

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>