[ntp:questions] GPX18x LVC 3.50 firmware - high serial delay problem workround

Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" at ntp.org
Thu Feb 17 19:16:01 UTC 2011

David J Taylor wrote:
> I'm supposed to be on the Garmin RSS feed for updates, but I didn't see
> 3.60 announced. I've now downloaded a copy but, as you say, it doesn't
> claim to address the issue. I'm still waiting for my Sure Electronics
> equivalent to arrive from China:
>
> http://www.sureelectronics.net/goods.php?id=99

Thanks for the link!

Even though I already have a big bunch of GPSs, I've placed an order for
one of those kits. :-)

I really liked the multiple interfaces, the ms precision for the NMEA
timestamp and the total price which is below the minimum import duty
floor here in Norway. :-)

Terje
--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>