[ntp:questions] Atomic Signal Transmitter/Repeater???

Terje Mathisen "terje.mathisen at tmsw.no" at ntp.org
Mon Jun 13 14:20:51 UTC 2011

mag3 wrote:
> What I'm looking for (and asking the NG), if they exist, are one or both of
> the following:
>
> 	1)	A small, low power "transmitter" device that attaches to your SOHO,
> 		receives the NTP signal, and then re-broadcasts it in "radio broadcast"
> 		format for all your other atomic clock devices in the house that receive
> 		via that signal?

I have a feeling that the only thing missing would be an actual mW
transmitter, tuned to the proper frequency, and gated by a signal line
from an rs232 or printer port:

The actual sw to wiggle said line according to the US/UK/GER transmitter
rules would be trivial to write. :-)

In fact, if anyone have a suitable transmitter for DCF, I'd be happy to
write the sw...

Terje

--
- <Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no>