[ntp:questions] Flash 400 on all peers; can't get ntpd to be happy

Rick Jones rick.jones2 at hp.com
Thu Mar 10 21:19:52 UTC 2011

Uwe Klein <uwe_klein_habertwedt at t-online.de> wrote:
> What actually happened to the idea of different users ;-)

Silly Uwe - timesharing is for old, slightly bulging guys with
beards. :) It requires too much thought to make sure that User A can't
ever see anything of User B's and that Instance 1 of COTSware won't
step on the toes of Instance 2...  It is so much easier to just slap
an entire virtual "machine" onto the iron and be done with it...

rick jones
--
I don't interest myself in "why". I think more often in terms of
"when", sometimes "where"; always "how much."  - Joubert